HAND PAINTED ARTIST SURF PANT
Free shipping on all domestic orders over $150
perfect for the dog days, we designed this loose fitting pant to be worn with ease. featuring oversized side pockets and hidden wallet pockets, we carefully sourced everything from the fabric, thread, and buttons to create an authentic and detailed piece.
known the world over as the leaders in fine linen, this heavy 9oz fabric is sourced from the famous mills of belgium. this special garment will soften and stretch with wear to become unique to the owner over its lifetime. it has been individually hand painted by artist ryan sneden in new york, giving each a distinct look of its own.
due to the hand crafted nature of each piece, we recommend to wash as little as possible. once its time, wash separate and cold, and hang to dry. Alternatively, take to your favorite dry cleaner and wear often.
- Individually Numbered - Run of 16
- Hand Sewn Buttons Made of Natural Bone and Metal
- Hand Stenciled Size Letter
- 9oz. Belgian Linen
- Vintage Inspired Cut
- Cut, Sewn, and Designed in the USA
- Manufactured at the World Renowned L.C. King Factory using 100 Year Old Machines in Bristol, TN.
Made in the USA