PLUM STRIPE SHAWL JACKET
Free shipping on all domestic orders over $150
inspired by the US Navy issued deck shawl of the 1940's, we took into consideration every aspect of this jacket. with a vintage construction, we carefully sourced everything from the fabric, thread, and buttons to create an authentic and detailed piece.
beautifully aged dead stock vintage ticking stripe fabric. its years are lovingly represented by pulls and darts that we purposefully left as natural occurring beauty marks. exquisite bone buttons have been naturally aged to give the garment its proper justice.
the unique natural plum dye may bleed when wet, so wash cold separately and hang to dry. alternatively, take to your favorite dry cleaner and make sure to wear often.
- Hand Sewn Buttons Made of Natural Bone
- 7oz. Vintage Ticking Stripe Fabric
- 100% Cotton
- Vintage Inspired Cut
- Hand Stenciled Size Letter
- Cut, Sewn, and Designed in the USA
- Manufactured at the World Renowned L.C. King Factory using 100 Year Old Machines in Bristol, TN.
Made in the USA